Saturday, August 28, 2010

Bud Light


Dear Bud Light,


I made it through the first week of school without you, but I thought of you often. I thought about holding you and pressing you to my lips. Even though you are cold by nature, you always warm my heart. You get along with everyone, and you have a style for every occasion. I love you dressed up and sexy in a frosty mug. I love you business-casual in a bottle. Seeing 12 ounces of you wrapped in a koosie is a favorite summer sight. But I have to say, seeing you in your slim, cylinder 10 ounce container is my all-time favorite.


When Dan left us, I thought I would never enjoy you again. I didn't think I could ever enjoy anything we did together as a couple, again. I have slowly let you back into my heart, and I am happy we are friends again. One of my favorite times that we spent together was during Ravens games. Whenever our boys would score, Dan and I would take you and shotgun your contents in a celebratory fashion. Now whenever I see or hold you, I can be flooded with good memories of the three of us together.


I know that at Redeye's Dock Bar, you are cold and cheap. (I mean that as a compliment) I am looking forward to spending time with you tonight.


Your loving consumer,

T

1 comment:

  1. Too bad Bud Light's mean cousins (that come in the form of shots) showed up at the party too. They aren't invited back. Ha Ha. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete